Join us for Sheboygan County’s Largest Fireworks Display ever! The Plymouth Advancement Association is presenting a tribute to the strength of every resident in Sheboygan County and a benefit to support Sheboygan County Food Bank and Elkhart Lake & Plymouth Volunteer Fire Departments.
- Attendance will be limited and sold in advance only.
- Entry is $20 per vehicle, available by advance purchase only.
- Main Gate (located off of Highway 67) will open at 7 p.m.
- No personal fireworks or sparklers allowed.
- Camping onsite is available.
- Fireworks will begin after dusk.
- Watch from your car, van, or truck; blankets and lawn chairs allowed outside of designated parking areas only.
- Print your tickets at home to have them scanned at the gates for contactless entry.
- Road America’s Paddock Shop will be open while offering special Fourth of July novelties.
- Concessions will be available.
- Rain Date Sunday, July 5, 2020
ONSITE SPACE LIMITED, ROAD AMERICA ENCOURAGES EVERYONE TO ACT FAST AND RESERVE TICKETS EARLY.
Everyone is encouraged to follow safe practices at Road America during the show and treat the event with the respect, such as social distancing (maintaining six feet from others), frequent hand washing, or using one of the many new sanitizer stations located throughout the facility. Cloth face coverings are encouraged in areas where social distancing is difficult to maintain.
For additional details on Road America’s Active Measures Against COVID-19, fans are encouraged to check out their website: www.roadamerica.com/covid-19